Thursday, May 9, 2013

Kids Animal Handprint Art

As you may or may not know, I work at a preschool. I found this cool idea on pinterest to make animals out of handprints. I immediately thought to myself, "These are so cute! I have to try them!" So I did. I asked the kids what their favorite animals were and went from there. Some animals I had to make up on the spot, as I hadn't seen any examples of them, such as a shark. But I think that they all came out really well. These handprint animals are the cutest things. I love them. If you love them too, you should do it with your kids. Or do it by yourself, with your own hands. You know you want to! Haha. My favorite is the penguin. And the giraffe. Adorable. Although, yes, I used the child's foot, not hand. We added googly-eyes after the paint dried, which made these that much more perfect. Which one is your favorite?

A Crocodile

AShark

A Flamingo

A Penguin

A Zebra

A Pink Lion and A Pink & Purple Zebra

A Cheetah

 A Horse

An Elephant

A Giraffe

A Lion

A Purple Unicorn and A Green Horse

No comments:

Post a Comment